Our good friends from CAPiTA, Union, 686 and Dragon have teamed up to bring you this awesome giveaway
Our good friends from CAPiTA, Union, 686 and Dragon have teamed up to bring you this awesome giveaway featuring Team Rider Joel Cantle.
Joel’s a bit of a bogan but looks pretty nifty in his getup and has the tricks to match!
CAPiTA Snowboards – Ultrafear 153 Snowboard – $729CAPiTA team board of choice, features a flat base to reverse camber from the bindings out to tip and tail. Shock absorbers/dampeners in the sidewalls for durability, titanal stringer for strength and pop, featuring amazing retro stripe throwback top sheet.
Union Binding Co – Teams bindings (M/L) – Team OnlyThe Baseplate of the Team binding is based off our indestructible Force binding and then features the Team Highback, Magnesium buckles, new Ultragrip toe strap, it’s packed with the gear they need.
686 – Forest Bailey's Cosmic Range Nice jacket – $39915k / 10k Waterproof / Breathable, Fully seam sealed, Cosmic Marble lining, adjustable powder skirt, Duck colorway.
686 – Fun Pants – $29915k / 10k Waterproof / Breathable, Fully seam sealed, Reinforced hems, Airflow vents, Standard fit Wine color-block colorway.
Dragon – NFXs Danny Davis Signature goggle – $169.95The NFXs brings together performance and style in a downsized package to fit riders with a smaller profile. Combining the ease of lens interchangeability with the progressive look of a cylindrical lens, the patented frameless lens technology, Polartech Microfleece lining, armoured venting, Dragon’s Super Anti-Fog lens coating, triple layer face foam and helmet compatibility. If park influenced panache with backcountry rationale is your mindset, look no further!
To win check out Joel in our feature “Boston Bogans” on page 54 of Issue #61, fill out the form below, and tell us in 25 words or less what was Joel’s best shot from the trip to Boston and why?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Competition is open to Australian residents only.
2. Starts on May 29th 2015 and ends on July 8th 2015.
3. This is a game of skill and entrants must answer the question: tell us in 25 words or less what was Joel’s best shot from the trip to Boston and why? The best answer as judged by the editorial team will win.
4. The winners will receive a CAPiTA Ultrafear 153 Snowboard RRP $729, Union Teams bindings (M/L) (Team Only), 686 Forest Baileys Cosmic Range Nice jacket RRP $399, 686 Fun Pants RRP $299, Dragon NFXs Danny Davis Signature goggle RRP $169.95.
5. The total prize pool is valued at $1596.95.
6. Entries will be judged on July 8th 2015 at nextmedia Level 6, 207 Pacific Hwy, St Leonards NSW 2065.
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. All email addresses collected in the entry form will be added to the ANZ Snowboarding Newsletter database. You may unsubscribe from this free service at any time.
8. Winner will be announced in the ‘Winners’ section of the ANZ Snowboarding website - www.anzsnowboarding.com.au <http://www.anzsnowboarding.com.au and winner will receive their prize set in the mail at the postal address they provide on the form.
Photo by Alex Roberts