The legends at CAPiTA and Union have teamed up to bring you this killer giveaway
The legends at CAPiTA and Union have teamed up to bring you this killer giveaway featuring Team Rider Scott Stevens.
If creativity won Olympic Gold Medals Scott Stevens would have them by the truckload. Alas, it doesn’t but it does make his video parts stand out from the pack.
CAPiTA Snowboards – Scott Stevens Pro – 155 - $749
Featuring an all new Cork inlayed Pro Core for increased durability, and pre-cured basalt boosters for amazing POP! This board is made to jib, bonk, slide, shred, ride, slap and pop-off anything. Features a flat base to the outside of the bindings then reverse camber out to tip and tail.
Union Binding Co – Contact bindings – M/L – $299
A favourite of Union Pro rider Scott Stevens, the Contact has minimal binding-to-board contact points for less interference with your boards true flex patterns. Its the perfect complement to any reverse or hybrid camber snowboard on the market.
To win, fill out the form below, tell us in 25 words or less what your favourite Scotty Stevens video part is and you could score yourself his board, bindings and maybe some of his creativity!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Competition is open to Australian residents only.
2. Starts on May 29th 2015 and ends on July 8th 2015.
3. This is a game of skill and entrants must answer the question: tell us in 25 words or less what your favourite Scotty Stevens video part is and why? The best answer as judged by the editorial team will win.
4. The winners will receive a CAPiTA Scott Stevens Pro 155 board RRP $749, and Union Contact bindings – M/L – RRP $299.
5. The total prize pool is valued at $1048.
6. Entries will be judged on July 8th 2015 at nextmedia Level 6, 207 Pacific Hwy, St Leonards NSW 2065.
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. All email addresses collected in the entry form will be added to the ANZ Snowboarding Newsletter database. You may unsubscribe from this free service at any time.
8. Winner will be announced in the ‘Winners’ section of the ANZ Snowboarding website (www.anzsnowboarding.com.au <http://www.anzsnowboarding.com.au> ) and winner will receive their prize set in the mail at the postal address they provide on the form.
Photo by Joel Fraser