Win yourself some waterproof denim from Urbanus Jeans!
Ever noticed the guy in the bar with fluro snow pants on never talks to chicks? Luckily for you this will never happen to you, as Urbanus Jeans have come out with their new Denim Pants that seamlessly blend on hill functionality with post shred fashion.
The denim snowboard pants are made from a three-layer, 100% natural cotton fabric. The outer layer is treated with a water repellent coating, while a Geotech waterproof membrane is sandwiched between this outer layer and the fabric liner, adding to the next-to-skin comfort and moisture-wicking ability. The jeans are waterproof, fully wind-resistant, and relatively breathable.
To win a pair of these trendy pants worth $299, fill out the form below, tell us in 25 words or less what’s the worst thing one of your mates has worn to the pub/shops?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Competition is open to Australian residents only.
2. Starts on May 29th 2015 and ends on July 8th 2015.
3. This is a game of skill and entrants must answer the question: tell us in 25 words or less what’s the worst thing one of your mates has worn to the pub/shops? The best answer as judged by the editorial team will win.
4. The winners will receive a pair of Urbanus Jean Denim Pants RRP $299.
5. The total prize pool is valued at $299.
6. Entries will be judged on July 8th 2015 at nextmedia Level 6, 207 Pacific Hwy, St Leonards NSW 2065.
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. All email addresses collected in the entry form will be added to the ANZ Snowboarding Newsletter database. You may unsubscribe from this free service at any time.
8. Winner will be announced in the ‘Winners’ section of the ANZ Snowboarding website (www.anzsnowboarding.com.au <http://www.anzsnowboarding.com.au> ) and winner will receive their prize set in the mail at the postal address they provide on the form.